Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Note from Spain--Elder Tanner/ friend from childhood and ward

Good Morning, Well, that email took some time to sink in, those are two very sad events. I appreciate you telling me and hope you will send my condolences to both families. I appreciate the friendship I have had with Bryce, he sent me a letter or two while I have been on the mission. I really appreciated it because we weren´t real close when we left on our missions but there was still that friendship between us. He was an incredible person. I want you to know that things are going very well here. We are all healthy and happy. I hope you don´t mind but I am going to keep the email short, simply because news like that is hard to respond to. I do want you all to know I am well and not to worry about a thing. I am going to take some time to think, I will also put a few thoughts on paper so the Christensen family can put together that book you were talking about. I am very happy to hear about all the missionary efforts going on in our ward! That's great that Matt Stewart will be serving. We have an incredible ward full of great leaders and a lot of unity. I find it appropriate to share my testimony of the plan of Salvation. I know with a certainty that we are children of a eternal family, that our Father in Heaven loves us. He shows that love by the very smallest of blessings in every day of our lives. He has given us everything necessary to be happy in this life and to have an incredible hope of something even better in the life to come. We must simply take advantage of this knowledge He has given us through the restored Gospel.
I love you all very much and hope you have a good week, being grateful for
all the blessings we have in the many forms that they come!!
Love Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment