Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Message from Spain ...Elder Beatty and long time friend

Dear Family,
Well... I really don't know what to say. I don't think that I can feel that Bryce has passed away. It has been so long since I have seen him that it is unreal. We had a lot of good times together. I will never forget them. He was always a good friend and I will never forget the times we had doing stupid things or riding some type of board.
Tell Wynette that I will come and visit her, just as I did before the mission. Bryce will always have a special place in my heart.

Life is something that is fragile. We have to live it to the fullest everyday. God really has created a sacred plan for us, and he has thought of every single last detail. I know that families can be eternal. That is why we have made the covenants that we have, we can live with each other forever. I'm thankful for mom and dad and for the covenants that they have made so that if anything happens to us we can be together in the eternities. I'm also thankful for my friend's parents, especially Bryce's; they will be together after this life. I know it... without any doubts or reservations. Much can be learned from each experience that we have, we only need to look for it. Along with Bryce's family, I will also be learning from his passing for a very long time.
I'm at a loss of words this week. Know that I love you all very, very much. I hope the best for all of you. Be safe, have fun, you never know when it will be your last.
Love, matthew
p.s. I'm thinking that there might have to be a mandatory snowboarding trip made on the 7th of January every year, I'll pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment