Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bryce and Fashion

Hi! I'm Kelsey Hall,I was in Bryce's ward in Spanish Fork. Dallin is a really good friend of mine and your dad is my Stake President.

I didn't know Bryce extremely well, mostly because of our age difference. I was a little sophomore in high school when he was a senior. I do remember watching him on the Spanish Fork channel and wondering why on earth his hair was so long ;) He was very good at his video productions and I know that he had a great love for it.

What I will always remember about Bryce though is his interesting taste in clothing. I would always see him around school wearing his cargo shorts, and a t shirt with a sports jacket over the t shirt and carrying a briefcase of some sort. Almost like he was sporting a business man look to go along with his skater look :) I was never really sure why he would do that, I guess it was just Bryce's way of expressing himself.

I also know that Bryce was a great example to his brother Dallin. Dallin looked up to Bryce in a lot of ways and I know he missed him while he was in South Africa. He was also a good example for our ward, we all loved him very much

No comments:

Post a Comment