Monday, January 19, 2009

From my Ward Primary...out of the mouth of babes

Dear Sister and Brother Christensen: I'm so sorry about Bryce. He was a really good man and he dressed nice. --Zach Staheli
Some days are bright. Some days are gloomy. But when Bryce is around it's all ways bright! Love Alyvia Dietz
Dear Sister Christensen: I'm sorry for what happened to Bryce. But I'm glad he's up with Jesus. Love Wiliam Dietz. P.S. I'm sure that Brad will miss his friend.
I'm sorry about your son! but I know he is doing just fine! Jacee Holt
Hope you can get happy again soon. Sincerely, Carrie YOung
Dear Sister Christensen: I am so sorry about what happened. If we can do anything please call us we would love to help. I leave you with my best wishes. Love: Alexis Johnson
From Kelli Crotts: I feel bad for you.
Dear Mrs. Christensen: I'm so sorry about Bryce and I hope you feel better and I remember that Bryce was a great snowboarder and skate boarder and that he was really, really, cool. He always was really nice to me and that everybody loved him and so did I! Sincerely, Gunner Gordon P.s. You're awesome and I love you.
I'm sorry that your son died. I will think and pray for your family. Sincerely, Torrie Grant
Srooy that happened from Aubrey Hatfield ( big heart drawn with Mourn with the ones who mourn and comfort the ones that need to be comforted.)
I hope you can feel better. Ashlee.
Remember that he is very happy up in heaven with people he knows and loves.
Be Happy. We know where he is. We all love you and him. He is being a missionary there too. By Sydney Tanner
Dear Sister Christensen: I'm glad you are my teacher. I'm sorry and I hope you feel better. Mikaya Broomhead.

1 comment:

  1. We have a wonderful ward with such great little primary children. It almost made me cry to read these, what wonderful spirits they are and it's so wonderful to see the love they have for the Christensen family.

    ReplyDelete