Monday, August 20, 2012

When Bryce was Little...Happy Birthday Would Have Been 25 Year Old!

From Bryce's brother Tyler:  Today I was packing up boxes for our upcoming move and stumbled across some “personal history sheets”—which were written several years ago when I was on a family history kick.  Here is what Bryce’s said (can we say run on sentence J). 

When I was around 4ish might be some of my first memorys, I remember putting on my coat by laying it on the ground and shimmying into it, and I liked the ninja turtles a lot and rode my 3 wheeler down the hill a lot and I had a glow in the dark he man sword my best friend at the time was Jacob Stewart, mostly because of Geographical convenience I would go to his house and his mom would fix us top ramen then I would go stand by the doorway of his mean brothers room Randy and watch them play Nintendo, I never got to go in the room let alone play.  I told Randy he was getting a lump of coal for Christmas there was another friend when I lived at the yellow house called Elijah me and Jacob didn’t really like him and make him say he was going home a lot, but he would just walk around the house and come back, I liked to jump on the tramp, go sleding and eat snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment