Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Quick To Judge

3-31-08
I have learned a very good lesson this week about giving praise to others. Here in King Williams town the missionaries have never found too much success, it is a difficult area. this week we have tryed are hardest and pushed the limits and saw great progess. Stats dont often mean very much but we were able to have some of the highest stats that King Williams Town has had. when the zone leaders called me sunday night to get a report on things, the one zone leader commented about how things wernt too bad(suggesting that they should be better),. I thought ha Too bad this guy doesnt even know what we have been doing out here. I know he wasnt trying to put me down but his comments sure were not uplifting. I do not hold any grudges against him, he is a very good missionary. but I learned a very important lesson about not being quick to judge, and how important it is to uplift each other. especially when times are hard. well.

No comments:

Post a Comment