Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Please Don't Post What I Write...Not!

3-08
Well I was reading the Ward news letter you sent mom. you should just not put any of my emails in them... Everyone writes these big old emails with lots of information and stuff and then you get elder Christensen' s two sentences that have weird grammer and is like " well I am on mission. things are good." so Please dont put them in the news letters or forward them to random people and things. If you would like to give a summary of whats happen with me that is fine. 

 He was so bugged with the things I put in the ward newsletter.  It made me laugh but I didn't stop.  What could he do?  It was the real Bryce and it made everyone smile that read his entries.  I always got comments about what he wrote.  He was not exaggerating about his emails being two sentences either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment