Friday, December 6, 2013

Learning ....

Nov. 6, 2006
I am awesome and not very humble yet but I will work on that and then I will be awesome for reals.  

Jan. 28, 2007
Near the end of the day nothing special had happened and I was just thinking how nice it would be to be home.  Then our last appointment with Thando and Bubela made me glad to be on mission again.  It happens alot where I just want to be done with mission, and then Heavenly Father does something to keep me here. 

Jan. 28, 2007
Then we went and hung out with the sisters...it was kinda weird.  their fun and African. They have B.O. so that's not fun.  I'm trying hard to learn how to be hard core, by being friendly and not thinking bad about others and situations.  I think it's working some.  I am more happy to be here and I think others can see a change in me too.  I felt good about being a missionary today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment