Monday, December 23, 2013

Five Years...but whose counting

Bryce's Journal
30 Dec. 2008  Well, I've been snowboarding 5 times this season.  We got a few feet in the mountains this Christmas week.  I even went snowboarding by myself once.  It wasn't too bad.  I went to 2 family parties.  I got a weight bench for Christmas.  I built a jump at Willy's to a picnic table but it wasn't much fun so we made it just a jump.  Willy would push me and I did front flips off of it.  Yesterday I I bought a 2002 Toyota Rav 4 for $4,900.  we got a way good deal on it but by the time we do all the needed repairs and things to get it road ready, it will be about $6,000 which is still a dang good deal for what we got.  I love that car.  I need to name it.
31 Dec. 2008  Well yesterday I went snowboarding.  I drove the Prism up by myself.  It does pretty good up the canyon if the roads are good.  I met up with Ben and his brothers there, did about 5 runs on Saddle Back with them and then they had to go so I
rode the Terrain Park by myself the rest of the day.  It was really fun.  I did a way cool trick on the C-box to flat box.  I did a board slide and slid a 360 degree while I was on the box and rode away so smooth the very first time.  It must have looked so cool.  Then my new bindings came and I put them on.  They are soo cool.  Every day that passes, I love my car even more.  I need a name for her.  I weighed 180.4 lbs. this morning, butt naked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment