Sunday, October 17, 2010

Read Last...end of Bryce's letter to President Probst

  • I have learned how to manage time and money and how to be self-reliant.
  • I have learned how to cook some crazy things. 
  • I have gained a love for many different cultures and a love for the country of South Africa and the Saints in this great country
  • I have learned of the importance of team work and unity
  • The list could go on and on, but I truly have gained so much from my experiences serving here in SACTM.  I know that the true Church of Jesus Christ has been restored today by the Prophet Joseph Smith, that the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  I know that we are being led by a prophet of God today, President Monson.  I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and sent His son, Jesus Christ to pay the price for us to return to live with Him again.  I know that the Savior lives and suffered and bled for me that I might live again.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  --Oct. 2008 SACTM

No comments:

Post a Comment