Saturday, October 16, 2010

Letter to President Probst continued

  • I have learned how important it is to develop good habits as soon as possible. 
  • I have gained the ability to recognize quicker the temptations and traps that Satan leaves for us, and how to best avoid them. I also have come to see how Satan can destroy the greatest by small means.
  • I have experienced the most difficult days and weeks of my life while serving a mission.  I have also never felt the Spirit in more abundance and have never been more aware of what Heavenly Father wants for me. 
  • I have learned the importance of a good first impression, and how important quiet dignity is, where ever we are, whatever we are doing, we are always being watched. 
  • I more fully have come to know that God is there and He answers prayers and I have more fully come to the knowledge of how He does it. 
  • I have experienced the sorrow that comes from people I love choosing not to act upon that which they know is true.  I have also experienced the joy that comes from seeing people's lives changed as they embrace the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment