Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bryce's 21st Birthday--The Real Bryce...from his journal

Well I am 21 today.  Yipee!  Sunday was great.  Nozoko came. She is awesome.  She didn't get fellowshipped for much but she stil liked it.  She has really good questions.  She wanted to go to the fireside with Elder Koliker, Sister Mkosi said she would call her and go with her but she never di.  It was a pretty frustrating experience.  Mbleldo brought a friend to church.  The Johnsons fed us a dessert before our DZ.  It was so rich and i was stuffed and then we had to go to our D/A.  I suffered it hurt so bad and there was even a dessert.  Sister Muuh had the Olympics closing ceremony on and Jimmy Paye came out of the ground and started playing the guitar "a Whole Lot of Love"...we quickly got them to turn the TV off because it was trunking me.  Yesterday was nice email.  They were playing Michael Jackson the whole time then we went to Cape Point.  It's a really nice drive.  We met up with Elder Nielsen, Farr, Baker and Seely.  We played with penguins for a bit then checked out Cape Point for a while.  It was pretty sweet.  We took lots of awesome jumping karate pictures.  It was a fun day.  Then we had an appointment with Nozuko.  She is awesome.  She knows the church is true.  She's gonna get baptized soon.  I can feel it.  Well I think I poisoned myself during lunch.  There was a war going on in my belly and the toilet took the casualties.  We had like nobody for Sacrament today.  I got omo in my eye and it has been hurting all day.  Elder Bean set up a surprise party for me @ Mbdelo's.  He played the drums and we had this not real good cake with tons of frosting from LuLu's bakery.  I am now on exchanges with Elder Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment