Monday, June 25, 2012

"Mary Jane" Plants and Bryce's Crazy Way of Writing


its funny we have marijauna plants growing right outside of our place... the people who work there smoke and the seeds must fall out and grow ... or something... but... things are good down here... I am just bummed that there will be no thanksgiving.... well here are some pictures part our backyard at our new place...(it doesnt do the place justice though) our mary jane plants.... the Somhlahlo's bapt. me about to kiss a frog... but then realizing that I would have no use for a prince charming... unless... he wanted to hear the lessons.. and be baptized... or cook me lunch or something..so there it is have a good day... Elder Christensen well pictures are taking too long so you wont get all of them sorry...........arrrggh! I hate computers... no pictures this week sorry... you will just have to use your imagination bye

No comments:

Post a Comment