Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bryce and His Spelling...say what?

10-23-07
Hello... wwell last week was pretty crazy and this week has been crazy as well... we did not email yesterday because the power went out... the power goes out alot... when we were shopping even the backups went out .. so I pulled the cell phone out and we had to use that for light for a few min. The springboks won the rugby world cup so things have been crazy ... lots of people celebraiting... yeah I dont even care that I cant spell celebraiting....but when pre. egan came teaching with us it was really cool... we set 13 baptism dates that day... it was pretty intense... we are baptizing Avlea this week... you probably dont know who Avela is because I dont ever really tell you about my...investigators. we had 27 investigators at church this week from our district and 13 were our investigators... we. also had 2 baptisms today ...bummer I only have 2 mins left... things are crazy... I will write a letter... brooke your car is way cool... ok bye Elder Christesen

No comments:

Post a Comment