Thursday, May 24, 2012

This Really is all he Wrote!

9-9-07   Hello.... did you get my pictures? well.... this week has felt like 5 weeks put into one... things have been pretty difficult with my comp. ummmmm I really dont have much to say... I'm sorry this week has just been a struggle .... I love you... hope you have a good week.  Elder Christensen

The following week he explained a little more:  9-17-07  Hello... thanks for all the prayers... prayer is funny...I know how to use it... like I can use a cell phone... but I don't fully understand how it functions... I could feel a difference during the week and I knew that people were praying for me....maybe someday I will be able to understand prayer completely.  Yeah so this week was a bit better. Part of the reason why it has been a struggle with my comp is because it is difficult for us to communicate.... his English is really broken... and he cant explain things to me sometimes.. we both really like each other it just gets really frustrating sometimes.... but things sound good back home... this week someone was supposed to feed us on Sunday but they forgot and none of the missionaries had food.. so they came over to our boarding and I tried to cook up some stuff to keep us going until Sunday... Chicken.. veg.. with this sauce stuff... It was ok... plus it was healthy.  Well I cut my hair today...I have administered over 30 haircuts on mission... to people from 5 different countries... that's pretty cool eh?

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading these letters from Bryce! Some weeks are like that. There were times I didn't get much from my missionary and it left me a little empty. I guess when you read between the lines, you can get volumes.
    Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete