Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Do You Smell Something Burning?

7/30/07  I burnt the bathtub... the bathroom has always been smelling funny so we put a candle in there... we always blow it out but we forgot the one time... we came back and opened the door of our boarding and it was full of dark dark smoke... you could not see a thing... so I ran inside and the plastic tub was on fire... I put it out... and I inhaled alot oh nasty air...I will probably die 5 years early... it was bad... all the walls are stained with smoke and we have to replace the tub... we will probably have to move... everyone has been real nice and positive about the whole thing though.... it was quite the intresting day... I will give you more info when I get home... it was a pretty crazy day....

No comments:

Post a Comment