Monday, November 15, 2010

Mziwamadoda and Bryce

Elder Christensen  and Madoda's baptism


 I was missing Bryce and for some reason thought of Madoda.  I knew he had served a mission after being baptized and so I checked Bryce's facebook and there he was so I sent him a message.  It was so nice to know how he was and this is what he said:
I am doing great, thank you. Bryce and I were very close. In fact, I can't talk about the blessings of the gospel without talking about Bryce and Devin. The Lord blessed me through them. The best part about life is that we can always look unto Christ for comfort, strength, and hope. I look forward to seeing Bryce again and meeting The Christensen family. Thank you for everything Sister Christensen. . . Have a blessed week. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that this blog existed until now. Reading this post reminded me of how important having a testimony of Christ is. Bryce and the family sactificed a lot for me. If it wasn't for your sacrifices, I wouldn't have served mission... I wouldnt be a member of the Church. I am no longer on Facebook but, I would love to stay in touch. My email address is persowna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete