Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bryce, Andrew and Forever Young

Last night while I was walking to church for "Chocolate Night" I saw three of Bryce's friends. They were pulling skateboards out of their car trunk. That really made me smile because I knew Bryce would have been right there with them if he could. They had gone to the skate park down the street from us. When Bryce was younger, I would drive past and look for him and his friends. I was seldom disappointed because there was always someone that was boarding that was Bryce's friend. That park is a sweet reminder now as I drive past it most days. In August, Bryce's friend from England posted this video in remembrance of Bryce. It is about as perfect as I can think to remember Bryce by. I really can see him in heaven boarding. You may wonder why I keep posting. It is very therapeutic...my way of keeping Bryce close. This video does a great job. Thanks Andrew for sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment