Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Comments This Week April 20, 2009


He always astounded me with his absolute discipline and obedience in all that he did , his courage to do what was right when others wouldn't and his dedication to the Lord and His work. I will remember Bryce as an example of true joy and service. I will miss his hair cuts. He cut my hair many times and did a great job!
( To Bryce) You were one of my last three 'sons' on mission and Ii will miss you. See you on the other side, was what I said to you and Ii never got to see you again, now I can say see you on the other side again, and this time I KNOW I will see you again.
Forever touched.
“He was indeed a very humble person, Down to earth, ever had that smiling face. We shall miss him very much. May his soul rest in peace. He had a mission to do in the spirit world. I also wish I was like him; am grateful I met Bryce in this life."

No comments:

Post a Comment