Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bryce as a Little Guy

13 August 1989 ( from Bryce's mom's journal entries)
Bryce has adopted the old hat that Mckay used to wear day and night. Several people made comments as we visited the Plant for Thiokol's Family Day yesterday. "Where can I get a hat like that?" When Bryce is awake his energy level is at 100%. He'll bounce around the living room floor as if he was on the trampoline. He isn't very shy and responds excitedly to feedback given to him. Occasionally he goes on hugging sprees hugging everyone in sight whether they are family or not.
3 Sept. 1989 ( From his mother's journal entries)
Bryce is taking all the kids being gone to school at day pretty well. He enjoys not being teased. He did want to be part of the group however and brought his clothes to me on Thursday and stood patiently while I changed him. He then put on his old hat, got his lunch box and stood at the door until I opened it. He went out the door and started down the street towards school. when he saw me following, he hollered, "Go away!". When I kept following him, he hit me with his empty lunch box and yelled again, "Go away". He made it to Cherry Street before he got tired. ( Bryce was 2 years old).
April 14, 1994 (From Bryce's journal)
This Saturday stunk. We went to the mall to get stuff for our trip to Moab for the drive but we didn't. We were supposed to get me a bike helmet but we didn't. We were supposed to go out to eat but we didn't. We were supposed to go to the movie but they left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment