Friday, April 19, 2013

December 2007 Bob Marley to the Rescue

Well today was freakin nutters!  So we got transfer news in the morning.  Me and Nielson are staying and they are making this District here in East London one huge district again.  Here’s the big kicker about transfer news.  All of the sisters in South Africa missions are getting new assignments and will be leaving South Africa on Monday.  I almost pooped my pants when I heard that.  It’s strange..it’s like a part of me died, only having sisters in my district and now they are extinct. 
 Well I think Heavenly Father knew how weird and depressing today was for me so I think he blessed me by playing Bob Marley everywhere I went.  It was good.  Well, I am going to attempt to sleep now. 


These are  the first sister missionaries in Mozambique for many years.  They have just arrived.
Now I am wondering if South Africa will get Sisters back?

No comments:

Post a Comment