Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pulling Strings

Pres. Monson announced the construction of temples in Brigham City (hometown), Ft. Lauderdate (Tyler's mission), and Sapporo Japan (Dallin's mission). The one in Brigham will probably be a remodeling of the tabernacle into a mini temple, something we've expected for some time. Southern Florida has needed a temple for some time with over ten stakes in the area and a six hour drive to Orlando. I think Bryce has been busy putting forward the wishes of his family members. Thanks Bryce!

2 comments:

  1. Brooke says part of her mission will be included in the Chile temple. Four out of five is not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry about not including Brooke's Concepcion temple in my original post. Once I heard Brigham and Ft. Laud I kind of zoned out until I heard Sapporo. Coolness all around

    ReplyDelete